Feed Icon

Tags

Open Source Projects

Archives

Ads

Already-Initialized Correlation Sets

Posted in BizTalk at Monday, March 22, 2004 7:48 AM Pacific Standard Time

I guess this is what I get for not reading the manual first. I've been playing around with the BizTalk SqlAdapter Sample and I'm stuck on step 4g with the following error message:

“you must specify at least one already-initialized correlation set for a non-activation receive that is on a non-selfcorrelating port“

I guess I need to read up on the BizTalk lingo so that I can understand the error messages it produces....

Update: Ok I figured out that first message by looking at one of the sample projects. I needed to set my receive shape's Active property to true. Now I'm on to a new error message:

“[Microsoft.BizTalk.Deployment.DeploymentException] Unable to deploy early bindings.
[Microsoft.BizTalk.Deployment.Binding.BindingException] Failed updating binding information.
BindingException: Receive Location 'SimpleBizTalk_1.0.0.0_SimpleBizTalk.Simple1_ReadFile_ReceiveLocation' has no receive handler. Specify a Receive Handler.
[Microsoft.BizTalk.ExplorerOM.BtsException] Receive Location 'SimpleBizTalk_1.0.0.0_SimpleBizTalk.Simple1_ReadFile_ReceiveLocation' has no receive handler. Specify a Receive Handler.”

Update (Working!): After reading the installation docs a little more carefully and after a reinstallation of BizTalk Server 2004 where I followed the docs, I got everything to work correctly. Cool! I think what I did was when I originally installed the server I unchecked the configure BizTalk checkbox. Then when I later ran through the configure wizard I didn't configure things correctly.

Tuesday, March 23, 2004 3:37:00 AM (Pacific Standard Time, UTC-08:00)
This should fix your problem:
<br>
<br><a target="_new" href="http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;837119">http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;837119</a>
<br>
<br>I had the same problem and installing this fix resolved it for me. Good luck.
Tuesday, March 23, 2004 3:57:00 AM (Pacific Standard Time, UTC-08:00)
Thanks for the suggestion. The reinstall seemed to fix the problem.
Wednesday, May 26, 2004 5:14:00 AM (Pacific Daylight Time, UTC-07:00)
Thanks for the help on the first error about setting it to Activate. That had me stumped!
J
Thursday, July 08, 2004 9:22:00 PM (Pacific Daylight Time, UTC-07:00)
receive shape's activate=true fixed my issue.... thanks
Srikanth Rao
Monday, December 13, 2004 4:45:00 AM (Pacific Standard Time, UTC-08:00)
In my sample receive shape's activate=true also fixed my issue.
<br>After that I got the binding error as you described. It has been fixed very simply - my Biztalk assembly contains spaces in the name. After deleting spaces the assembly has been deployed.
Mike
Tuesday, March 27, 2007 12:14:26 AM (Pacific Standard Time, UTC-08:00)
Thanks - Activate=true - brilliant!! Thanks for taking the time to investigate it!
Dominic
Tuesday, July 10, 2007 7:01:27 AM (Pacific Daylight Time, UTC-07:00)
thanks, Activate=true its work
murat turhan
Sunday, March 02, 2008 6:20:32 PM (Pacific Standard Time, UTC-08:00)
Thank you.
That fixed my problem as well.
Willy